Coffee Tour Package
Boutique Hotel Finca Lerida
In 1929, Finca Lerida exported to Germany its first shipment of Panamanian coffee. This began Panama’s high reputation as one of best quality exotic coffee producers in Europe, Finca Lerida.
A Norwegian engineer Toleff Bache Mönniche, graduate of the Royal College of Dresden, Germany, participated in the design and construction of the Panama Canal locks’ emergency hatches and the gigantic docks in Colon, after that he traveled to the High Lands of Chiriquí in 1911. He was looking for a place with clean, fresh air to rest and he found this exceptional spot. He and his wife moved to Finca Lerida and built his house, completely by hand in a Norwegian countryside style and built the first Coffee Plantation by gravity in Panama.
The high quality coffee produced in a unique spot in the world: Finca Lerida, nested along the lively skirts of Volcan Baru and the high ridges of the Central Range. Located 10 km uphill from Boquete, this property used to be half grasslands/half tropical forest yearlong. Boquete is Panama’s mountainous refuge: Birds chatter symphonically and volcanic peaks yield to a flourishing landscape of bucolic coffee plantations. Just a one-hour flight from Panama City and a drive up a curved mountain road lies Finca Lerida Coffee Plantation and Boutique Hotel.
They offer a historic suite named “Casa Centenario” which was designed and built back in 1908 by Toleff Monniche, taking 10 years of hand. This cozy old house is conserving the warm Scandinavian style and offers for every room a hammock on its front porch—the perfect spot to sip the property’s own “Geisha” coffee, which happens to be one of the world’s most exclusive blends. You can also enjoy a charming living room with an old chimney what give a special romantic touch to the Hotel.
The trails of Finca Lerida are ecological paths that lead you through the coffee plantation and tropical forest of Boquete and also easily hiked by guests. This is the most accessible region of Chiriqui’s High Lands where the beautiful Quetzal bird can be seen thanks to the conservation of the forest
Coffee Tour Package 4 nights – 5 Days Package
PRICE from 795 € P.P.
- Overnight in a Honey Mountain Deluxe room
- Welcome Coffee Pot
- Mountain Breakfast
- Bottled water
- Learn the Art of making Coffee by amazing “ Coffee Tour “
- Pick up/Drop off at David Airport
- 3- Course Candle Dinner + natural juice and Coffee or Tea
- Inclusive Access to the El Mirador & La Cascada Trail
- The room has its own terrace, complete with a comfortable hammock
- 10% Tax inclusive
- Minimum 2 person
* We can also personalize a Package upon request.
* All Packages are subject to availability.
* Packages prices may vary and will be higher at peak periods.
1 Historic Suite, 6 Suites, 4 Standard, and 11 Deluxe.
1 Historic Suite (Casa Centenario) built back in 1929 by Tolef Monniche.
6 Suites: Finely decorated with wood, these romantic and cozy suites include an indoor chimney and Jacuzzi tub with shower.
4 Standard: Surrounded by gardens, our standard rooms offer a vintage atmosphere with Scandinavian décor noticeable in every detail. You can choose a room with one King bed or two Double beds.
11 Deluxe, each room has its own terrace, complete with a comfortable hammock to enjoy the breathtaking view of the mountains and coffee plantation sites. You can choose a room with one King bed or two Queen beds.
- Air Conditioned Guest House equipped with Hot Water
- toiletries featuring Damana products
- Flat Screen TV, with satellite cable channels,
- Safe, deluxe and Refrigerator
- 6 Suites with cozy chime & jacuzzi
- Bar La Amistad; En nuestro bar usted podrá disfrutar de nuestra chimenea, nice balcony, deliciosos cocteles y vinos de la casa.
- Restaurante La Brulerie; con delicias gourmet
- Coffee & Gift Shop 1922
- Free WiFi Internet service
- Servicio satelital
- Bird Watching; Most of these trails go deep inside La Amistad International Park where more than 500 species of American Tropical birds can be found.
- Hiking: trails can be easily hiked by both amateurs and experts alike. You can choose to hike to an impressive waterfall or appreciate one of Panama’s most impacting views from a vantage point.
- If you have the time and energy, you’ll be able to hike more than 10 km of well-marked trails.
- Volcán Barú Hike Best of Boquete.
- Water rafting in Chiriqui
- Zipline Tour / Canopy
- Snorkely adventure @ Isla Secas
Finca Lerida is located in Alto Quiel belong to Boquete one district of Chiriquí Area, Finca Lérida is next to the International Amistad Park (PILA) A forest reserve bilaterally protected by Costa Rica and Panama and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1983 and declared an International Peace Park, Unesco Recommendation of 1988.
HOW TO GO THERE?
- Take an international flight to Panama City (PTY) or San Jose, Costa Rica (SJC)
- From Panama City (PTY) we can offer to you an Air Taxi to David Airport.
- Are also available a domestic flight to arrive in David airport.
- Is also possible by Car or Bus from Panama City, will take around 8 or 9 Hours.
- David to Boquete 1 hour by car. We offer a Transfer.
- For cancellation of a reservation within 90 days prior to arrival – No penalty
- For cancellation of a reservation within 90 – 60 days prior: 25% of the accommodation booked will apply.
- For cancellation of a reservation within 60 – 30 days prior: 50% of the accommodation booked will apply.
- For cancellation of a reservation less than 30 days prior to arrival: No refund
- No refund for no-show.
- 90 days prior to your check-in date, the 25% of your Invoice Total, to confirm your reservation.
- 60 days prior to your check-in date, the 25% of your Invoice Total.
- 30 days prior to your check-in date, the 50% of your Invoice Total.
- Payment must be made by Wire Transfer.
Checking In/Out Policy:
- CHECK-IN time 3:00PM
- CHECK-OUT time is 12:00PM.
- Early check-in & late check-out upon request.
- Up to 2 kids under 11 years old are Free.
- 1 add. person at 12+ years old $30.00 + 10% per night.
- Additional Person $ 30.00 + 10%
- No pets allowed.
- Smoke Free
- There is a minimum of 2 nights throughout the year.